Frequently Asked Questions
- Do La Mav Products Contain Palm Oil? No, La Mav products do not contain Palm Oil. For more information about the concerns of using Palm Oil, visit the BOS website here: http://www.orangutans.com.au/
- Does La Mav Test On Animals? No. La Mav is proud to be a member of Choose Cruelty Free (CCF) – an independent Australian organisation that accredits skin, body and toiletry products and is strictly against animal testing. We do not use any animal ingredient in our range. We only conduct research and testing on human volunteers and ourselves.
- How much do you charge for shipping?
We provide the tracking number once delivered and delivery will take 1-3 working days. Shipping is charged at flat rate of RM8 for both East & West Malaysia. We provide FREE shipping for purchases more than RM200. During this Malaysia's National Recovery Plan happening now, we have decided to waive the shipping fees for all purchases. We do hope that we will recover fast and start charging shipping fees again :)
- Do you ship internationally?
It is very much regretted that this online store only accept local orders. In order to make an order, it is required that the shipping address that you provide is within Malaysia.
- Do you have a shop?
You may purchase our products online or visit some of our stockists. Please check Stockist link for latest updates on available retail stores carrying LAMAV Organic Skin Science in Malaysia.
- What is your payment gateway?
Paypal & Stripe is our payment processing agent. Through both, we accept major Visa and Mastercards. You may also opt for bank transfer where you can reply your Order confirmation or Whatsapp us with bank transfer slip.
- Do You Have Samples?
Yes, we sell premium samples as we feel this is the best way to trial a product before committing to buy the full sized product. Samples will be shown as the product options while selecting the products. Most samples last you more than a week.
- What Should I Expect When I Start Using La Mav Products For The First Time?
LAMAV will make your skin feel soft and supple almost instantly. LAMAV cleansers and masks gently remove dead skin cells and clears pores by drawing toxins out . As a result, a small percentage of users might experience an initial breakout due to the impurities exiting the pores. Add exfoliation to your weekly regimen to draw out toxins and minimize breakouts. The moisturisers and serums contain anti-ageing ingredients that you will feel working by tightening and firming your skin, and improving skin tone. All we can say is it feels good!
- Why use specialised packaging/airless pump mechanism?
We use many active ingredients with minimal natural preservation, so LAMAV products are packaged in airless serum pump dispensers to protect them from light, air and to ensure maximum hygiene.
- What is Mineral Makeups?
Mineral Powder is made from high pigmented minerals that have been crushed very finely. It also produces natural UV radiation protection since the powder base uses Zinc Oxide and titanium dioxide as basic substances. Mineral makeups has no dyes, no talc, no fillers & no chemical.
- Do you have two different packaging?
LAMAV has went through transformation this year with our new logo & packaging. We still have some of the previous packaging with previous logo selling although mostly out of stocks. With the new rebranding, many product now have simpler name & upgraded formulation on the active ingredients.
- Packaging - At every opportunity, we are choosing minimal & greener options when it comes to our packaging. We use eco-friendly and recyclable materials for both our internal and external packaging so that you can be confident that our packaging is as friendly to the environment as our formulas.
- I have a discount code. How to I apply discount thru mobile?
You may apply the discount code after you checkout/after entering the shipping address. Please refer to the screenshot.
Just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & chat with us on your website/whatapps